Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day Fail

Yep, that's right. Today of all days is the day that we spend hurtling through the atmosphere toward our warm & tropical destination. Sorry Mother Earth. I guess I'll just have to spend the remaining days of the year making up for it. Like I would be doing anyways...

I may or may not be caught hugging trees on this trip.

That's right, we're headed to the island of Maui in Hawaii for two weeks! There shall be lots of juicy pineapple bits of blogging wonder along the way (I wouldn't dream of leaving you out in the cold!) so stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you buy carbon offsets? I usually try to. Terrapass has always been reputable, but the industry changes so fast that I always check before I purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Maui! Have a fantastic time! :-)

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete