Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday: September 21, 2011

Sneaking in just under the wire.... Yes, it's that time of week again! WIAW is put on weekly by Jen of Peas & Crayons- get in on this!

For breakfast I had a little leftover Mushroom Stroganoff overtop quinoa before I headed out to a hot hatha yoga class.



When I got back, I snacked on a little jalapeno monterey jack cheese while cooking up a pot of Chicken Chipotle Tortilla Soup, which was (an enormous) dinner before I had to go off to work. Yes, that's an entire half of an avocado in there!


I took a pear with me to last through the work night "day", and chowed on the rest of the quinoa I cooked up in the morning. Nothing terribly exciting to report today sadly. Maybe something supertasty will be making an appearance next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment