Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday: October 12th, 2011

I have to admit, it wasn't a very good day. Not "good" in the sense that I rushed out of the house like a mad-woman in the morning, I had an less-than-fruitful day at work, and didn't eat very much or very well which made me feel about the same.

Breakfast around noon: Strawberries & coconut milk smoothie with a teeny bit of agave.


Throughout the afternoon: Food Should Taste Good Multigrain crackers.


Eight p.m.: Adaptation (veggie vegan!) of A Feast For The Eyes's Mexican Rice Casserole.  Sadly, no picture. Sorry bout' that.

Snack: whoops... it didn't happen.

Kind of a Fail Day (Yesterday was better I swear!). It happens to the best of us sometimes, right?

2 comments:

  1. Well, it can't be all bad, since you had a smoothie in a magic bullet cup just like me :D Although now I wish mine had had coconut milk in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just what was in the fridge... and so good! I stocked up on local strawberries this summer (SO many in the freezer!) I have to keep using them!

    ReplyDelete