Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday: October 19th, 2011

Happy (What I Ate) Wednesday Friends! Today was a total jumble of eating random bits of stuff throughout the day... no formal meals for me it seems!

Which makes this a whole lot easier!

This was a Strawberry Coconut milk smoothie...

Black Forest Schinkenspeck sliced thin, similar to prosciutto

BC Concord grapes!

Flourless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies



Almonds!


Potato Leek Soup!

Carrots from P&G organics at our farmers market

Next up? This is for dinner...

2 comments:

  1. Your snacks were balanced enough to make up meals so kudos! =) Fruit - Protein [nuts and meat] - veggies [soup and carrots] and cookies... those are a food group right? =) haha! when I have a snacky days they will vary from healthy components to trashy ones depending on what's infront of me. luckily the trashy days are far and few between! oh gosh i'm rambling my face off. Have a great day Kristin! <3 happy wiaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn... I think we all need a little validation every once in awhile. And for the record, the following day WAS much better! And again today, we ate a real, formal meal at dinnertime hahah!

    ReplyDelete