Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday: November 16th, 2011

Guess what... WIAW time again! Now usually I post "What I Ate Wednesday" on Wednesday, when it's actually from Tuesday. But this week I forgot. Tuesday was pretty ugly to be honest, you didn't want to see it anyways. So here it is: What I Ate Wednesday in it's true form!

Sweaty hot yoga hair from last night paired with a hairbrush that is very mysteriously missing lead to an early morning trip to the drugstore to get a new one. I managed without it yesterday, but it's not happening more than once. Needless to say, my morning was rushed. But as per my plans, eating something was a priority.

Without further ado, from the back of the Magic Bullet "10 Second Recipes" Cookbook, I bring you Breakfast: 1 small organic banana, 1/4 cup organic blueberries, 1 scoop Progressive chocolate protein powder, ice, 1/2 cup goat milk


oh yeah, and I took my vitamins too!


I took the last of my walnuts with me to work to snack on...


And the last piece of my citrus cheesecake from my birthday LAST YEAR (my birthday's this month, so I figured I had to polish it off before a whole year had elapsed!)


Oh yeah, and that's a glass of eggnog... As far as mother nature is concerned, 
Christmas is heeeeeere!


 Yes this was actually today.


Dinner was a stirfry with chicken, carrots, broccoli, celery, bamboo shoots & red pepper mixed in with brown rice and a modified black bean sauce.


After dinner I had a bit of bruschetta goat cheese wrapped in the last of the schinkenspeck we bought from our deli on the weekend. So tasty!


I was still munchy and a fierce sweet tooth crept up on me later in the evening. Luckily I had some dried fruit stashed away! A few apricots & banana chips later I was satisfied.


Oh yeah, and this too... plus another round of vitamins- Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment