Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Ate Wednesday: November 9th, 2011

Howdy WIAWers! Go visit Peas and Crayons to get the scoop & join in on this! Here's how things are looking in my life:


I polished off the last of my Liberte Organic Vanilla yogurt for breakfast & grabbed a pile of carrots & homemade applesauce on the way out the door this "morning" (around 11:00) to take with me to work. I had planned on having a Westcoast Prawn Salad for lunch, but sadly it didn't end up happening. It's my fave!

Sweder Road, is only about 20 minutes out of town!

By the time I got home around 5:00 my bloodsugar was crashing & I was starving (I was looking forward to dinner & trying not to spoil my appetite!). I made some bad choices and had some Dare RealFruit Gummies, a chunk of creamy havarti cheese & a handful of walnuts. But it wasn't enough, I had to get going on dinner!


When we did up our meal plan for this week last Friday, we scheduled in Fish & Chips for tonight since there was a piece of halibut burning a hole in our freezer (?) So we did it up! And then I went to hot yoga to burn it all off, which ended up being a bad idea let me tell ya. It was rough. No eating (in at least the hour & a half) before yoga! Especially greasy foods like this...

2 comments:

  1. I just got to say that I LOVE Liberte yogurt. Sad thing is I can't find any in California. I fell it love with the yogurt when I had it on Bowen Island.

    And those fish and chips look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's VERY sad that you can't get it in Cali :( It seems that Liberte has a whole bunch more to choose from in the US than in Canada, too bad nowhere near you sells it- you could always ask your grocer to order it in for you!

    ReplyDelete