Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bitlet's For You This Past Week: Jan 23-29, 2012

Misconceptions about the word "Diet"...
Fuel on the fire of Why Not To Support Vaccination.  I know what I'll be doing when I have my own kids...

Another mainstream gluten free article- love it! Maybe one day kids wont be allowed to bring gluten containing foods to school, just like most schools are peanut-free now?

A few sneaky places gluten can be hiding. I checked my mustard powder, and it's okay.

Oh great... Thanks for nothing Monsanto.


There are many known evils regarding soft drink consumption, but guess what: "Sports Drinks" aren't any better. What do you know about bromine?

Need some help getting more veggies into your life?

This is pretty much how I feel about Weight Watchers too.

Find Food... near you!

How to say "no" to "normal food" in social situations... whatever your reason may be.


Why to avoid "as seen on tv" in real life.

This makes me rethink where my groceries are going to live when I bring them home on Saturday.

Why "just one bite" isn't okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment