Monday, February 13, 2012

Bitlets For You This Past Week: Feb 06th - 12th, 2012

There's a big difference between celiac & gluten sensitivity. I'm glad "they're" finally agreeing to some new classifications!

Regulating sugar. What do you think: Nanny state, or necessary intervention?

When your celiac test is negative... no, you're not just another crazy person with food sensitivities.

You don't think of your nylon or polyester clothing as being plastic, but it is. And it's not only affecting our environment, but our food chain too. Choose organic cotton or bamboo fiber clothing whenever possible!

A fantastic list of cooking tips everyone should read.

If you haven't already seen this... 


And while I haven't put much serious effort into running in a while I'm considering setting a goal for myself... A half marathon in August. I think I've lost my mind... help!

In the meantime I'll be heading out to a yoga retreat this weekend- so excited! Can't wait to fill you in on the experience. Have you been on a yoga retreat before?

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen that video and actually think it is really really well done! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it a few months ago & loved it, but apparently it got some big publicity this weekend, so it's all over again! Agreed though, it IS very well done & deserves every ounce of attention!

      Delete