Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday: Feb 01st, 2012

Happy February, friends! Thanks to Jenn of Peas & Crayons for organizing this fantastic get together again! Here's what it's all about, and here's what's on my plate this week:

Breakfast on the go this morning: banana & 1 oz hazelnuts


"Lunch" after my morning appointments: Udi's bagel with melted mozza mmm...


Snack from the health food store: Denman Island Dark Chocolate with Raspberry


Dinner (part of the use-the-stuff-from-the-pantry effort): Patak's Rogan Josh sauce with beef, onion, green pepper & green beans over brown rice with coconut


Pre-yoga snack: 60g mozzarella cheese

Late-night post yoga goodness: Magic Bullet smoothie containing 1/2 organic banana, blueberries, vanilla protein powder & almond milk. That was the plan anyways...


But I had some of this instead. Banana nearly vegan, dairy-free chocolate chunk (use little chips next time, the big chunks sink. Oh, and add walnuts too!) Bundt cake with a lemon vanilla drizzle on top- yum! I'm pretty sure this is the only thing I ever use my Bundt cake pan for... It's so tasty that I don't even want to branch out!

2 comments:

  1. Going to have to check out that cake recipe soon. I love how half of your eats are just the wrapper! That's how I am too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO terrible about remembering to take pictures! I'm working on it though- thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete