Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My ABC's!


Thanks to Shannon for commenting on this post recently. I creeped her profile & checked out her blog (but don't let that deter you from commenting)! I totally yanked this from her:

A is for age: Twenty six, but hey it's just a number right!
B is for breakfast today: A banana blueberry chocolate protein shake with almond milk.
C is for currently craving: A run (but not on a full stomach!)
D is for dinner tonight: Refried bean tacos with tomatoes, cholula, avocado & greens on corn tortillas.
E is for favorite type of exercise: Yoga!
F is for irrational fear: Standing backbends, despite being able to do wheel like a pro...
G is for gross food: Not a big oatmeal fan... ever.
H is for hometown: Calgary, Alberta (but I was born in St. Albert)
I is for something important: Not doing it all. I've tried, it can't be done... I'd rather take care of myself than worry about pleasing everyone else.
J is for current favorite jam: raspberry for sure!
K is for kids: one furry one!

Yep, she's chubby!

L is for current location: Prince George, BC... on the couch
M is for the most recent way you spent money: A dollar at work for dried cherries & salad dressing to put on my organic greens I brought from home!
N is for something you need: a solid 8 hours of sleep every night. I'm a nightmare unpleasant otherwise...
O is for occupation: Registered Holistic Nutritionist here! And a server here! And a writer here (but that's more of a hobby I suppose...) 
P is for pet peeve: People who don't acknowledge when someone sneezes.
Q is for a quote:  I don't have a favorite, but there's quite a collection of some that I do love here.
R is for a random fact about you: I'm pretty far down the scale of OCD... I reorganized bookshelves as a child, and still do (amongst other things!)

 
S is for favorite healthy snack: Ants on a log!
T is for favorite treat: There are so many desserts that I could indulge in if I was still able to eat gluten (or had the patience to convert) which is what I think this question is suggesting. In my life right now, it's a treat to get to see my family.
U is for something that makes you unique: I don't sing in the shower. I feel like it's one of those things on everyone's lists of things that make them happy, but I don't really get it.
V is for favorite vegetable: Fresh peas, red peppers, asparagus & kohlrabi.
W is for todays workout: There's still a run pending in my schedule today!
X is for X-rays you’ve had: The last one was at the dentist about 4 years ago. I've never broken anything *knock on wood*
Y is for yesterdays highlight: Sweaty hot yoga class!
Z is for your time zone: Pacific

You're next! Answer one of these questions about yourself in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for mentioning me in this post! :)

    I loved your A to Z tag!

    V is for vegetable: I love fresh peas too! I also really like sweet potato :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so impressed by your blog Shannon! My photography skills are the pits and I've got ten years on you- good on ya!

      Delete
    2. Aw, thank you so so much Kristin! That means a lot to me! :)

      Delete