Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday: March 21st, 2012

First of all, happy spring everyone! Yesterday marked the official spring equinox, which means that the hours of day & night (nox) are just about equal (auquus/equal). The days are gettin' longer and I'm lovin' it! But at the same time I do still have a 2for1 lift ticket coupon in my wallet, and we did spend an hour or so snowshoeing on the weekend! The weather's been great in PG lately with lots of sun, and I'm even starting to adapt my eating habits toward the warmer season- check it out!

These definitely mean springtime is here!

Spicy things offer a cooling effect in hot weather...

LDL Cholesterol lowering almonds!

These would be great on a patio in the sunshine :)

Post hot yoga blueberry banana protein smoothie.

And a cucumber!

Make sure you visit Peas & Crayons for lots more WIAW action!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon- next week's detox will surely bring some interesting things to the table!

      Delete