Monday, April 23, 2012

Bitlet's For You This Past Week: April 16th- 22nd, 2012

Phthalates can be brought into your body via bpa, plastics & shampoo, and cause some serious health issues.

Ever wonder why carrots are orange?

Why eating gluten-free isn't a trend.

It seems that the Canadian Food Inspection Agency is making eating out a little more difficult for those of us avoiding gluten out of necessity these days...

Guess what else has been linked with the increase in autism lately?

I added Kino Yoga onto my facebook a little while ago and have been delighted to see regular videos popping up in my news stream on how to master some tricky poses- worth checking out!

I kind of want to make all of these- right now!

I think these ones will be stashed away for snacking on our trip!


P.S. I'm heading to Vancouver for a mini-vacation in a few days! Any must-see suggestions or tasty gluten free meals you might suggest?



No comments:

Post a Comment