Monday, June 11, 2012

Bitlet's For You This Past Week: June 4th- 10th, 2012

Hope you're getting some awesome sun drenched weather wherever you are- enjoy every last bit of summer while it's still around!

PF Chang's is coming to Canada!

The importance of clean meat (and its growing popularity- rightfully so!)

The scoop on poop!

These sweet potato & kale chicken patties look fantastic- can't wait to try this recipe out!

Bloating can be brought on by these eleven foods.

Nutrition to support your sex drive.

Enter to win Meghan Telpner's Amazing Deluxe Undiet package worth $7000!

Drying summer's bounty without a dehydrator (or the junk often found in store bought dried fruit!)

Here's a contribution from Mr.C! He's out in "the middle of nowhere" working right now & came across this adorable (and probably terrified) little one- how sweet!

I made this Yogurt Marinated Greek Chicken recently- SO GOOD! I'll definitely be making this again. I served it on a bed of quinoa rather than the lovely pitas pictured in the recipe (and I didn't even miss them!)


And finally, for your entertainment pleasure... this is generally what my kitchen looks like. Particularly yesterday around noon. I suspect that if I had much more counter space (that's most of it!) the mess would just be bigger. So now you know- I'm you're not alone.

Like me on Facebook for lots more bitlet's throughout the week!





No comments:

Post a Comment