Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday: June 20th, 2012

Visit Peas & Crayons for lots more WIAW fun this week!
Here's what my day today looked like:

 Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp in bed to start my day!

Equal parts julienne potatoes & zucchini sauteed in a bit of bacon fat. 
I mixed in some leftover taco beef from last week & topped it with fresh salsa- yum!

 Organic corn chips to snack on at work! 
I should've known better than to open the Costco 
sized bag without someone else to help me eat these...

Don't worry, I snacked on some green stuff too!
I had these twice today actually!

 I spotted this yesterday when shopping for pie ingredients & thought I'd give it a try- not bad!

 I added 2 chopped up tandoori marinated chicken thighs I baked yesterday
along with some onion & had it with quinoa.
Definitely didn't finish it all until much later in the evening.

 Today was Pie Party 2012 and I baked a Citrus Meringue Pie!

 So you'd better believe I had some pie! Two slices for that matter!
And a lot of extra curd & meringue throughout the day- shh!
Definitely a sugary day for me :)

How about you? I'd love to hear about your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment